cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update prices at sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to know if its possible to update prices to a sales document automatically, is there any standar program?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

Juan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is possible

in VA05 or VA05N

go to edit - mass change - out of 4 options select NEW PRICING,

then condition updates pop screen.

select the correct one and see the result.

regards,

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

I noticed you have received some answers from other contributors that probably covers your doubt.

However, I would like to remember another important exits that I have been using in almost every project to assure that sales order being edited get their price conditions updated.

MV45AFZB - FORM userexit_new_pricing_vbkd

MV45AFZB - FORM userexit_new_pricing_vbap

Suppose you are using some fields from vbkd as your keys for some of the discounts/surcharges, then you had better assure pricing will get updated when user manually changes any of these information. See an example below:

IF sy-ucomm NE 'LOES' AND " Insert or change transaction

" Any Pricing Relevant Sales Order data was changed?

( vbkd-zterm NE *vbkd-zterm OR " Payment Term was changed

vbkd-konda NE *vbkd-konda OR " Prc.Grp. was changed

vbkd-kdkg1 NE *vbkd-kdkg1 OR " Prc.Grp.Cond.1 ; was changed

vbkd-pltyp NE *vbkd-pltyp OR " Price List was changed

vbak-vkgrp NE *vbak-vkgrp ). " Sales Group was changed

" Then reprice keeping existing manual conditions

new_pricing = 'C'.

ENDIF.

Regards,

André L L Dantas

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VA05 or VA05N.

Execute the t.code with certain selection criteria.

Then in the output, select the documents that needs to be updated. Go to menu Edit -> Mass change -> new pricing. Select appropriate options to update. By this way you can update the prices in sales document.

You can try first in test system and if satified follow the same steps in production system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva Ram

Report VA05 Updates prices but only if you modify "Pricing date". I give you an example.

Pricing date Pricing

01.01.2010 100 u$s

01.03.2010 150 u$s

01.03.2010 145 u$s

The report only modify if pricing date is between to "Valid from" and "Valid to" from condition type PR00.

Please let me know if im not clear.

Best regards!

Juan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is correct.

If you want to pull the new pricing and the new pricing validity period is different than the previous one, then you need to update the pricing date of the sales order line item using t.code MASS itself.

In MASS, select object BUS2032 and table MASSSDPOSVBKD. Enter the sales document for which you want to update the pricing. Then select the field pricing date to update in the sales orders.

I am not sure whether changing the pricing date will update the prices or not. So you need to check. If it does not get updated, then you can use VA05 again.

Note that you should have the pricing records for the validity periods in VK11.

Regards,