cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lean WM - Cannot pick handling unit for outbound deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm a newbie in Lean WM. Currently, I have a trouble that the screen of creating transfer order for picking. The screen does not allow to input/confirm specific handling unit of materials. In the screen, there is only line items and have to click on "Generate transfer order". There is no way to confirm/change any input.

Can you help me what configuration allows to activate inputting for picking transfer orders, here is to confirm storage unit? I worked around but nothing can't help...

The business case is I received the goods in handling units (this is OK in transfer order) and I will sell the goods in the same complete handling units.

Thanks for your help,

Huong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Huong,

As you are going to sell same complete handling units why you need change that ?actually Lean WM does not allow you to change the TO. you can use the button to generate it and then confirm it in LT12 for a single document.

Best regards,

Cliff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Thanks so much for your reply. It helps me a lot to get the point of Lean warehouse.

I wondered because I had created successfully a test case which allows me to input data into TO. But I cannot regenerated later. Probably, my sloc was assigned to a Full warehouse at the time I created the first test case, I'm not sure..

Thanks again,

Huong