cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close questions does not have any reply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Can any one tell how to close questions which does not getting any reply? because if reply comes and its suites to our requirement then only we will give solved radio button so its got closed. In case no reply or no reply suites our quiestions in that suitvation how to close a thread?

Mohana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

change the question and search in sdn

How to close "questions does not have reply" => thread locked by moderator

try to help others, learning (250 posts) will not make you perfect. help others also

regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may close your thread by choosing the below option

Mark as closed but unanswered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

But am seeing only * Solved Problem,Very helpful answer,Helpful answer* radio buttons. Where i will get Mark as closed but unanswered.

Kindly help me out.

Mohana

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After raising question,you can wait for some period(days/weeks/months),after that you

can close thread by marking status as 'Closed but unanswered".

For setting this status,Click answered buttion,Now system requires to enter a comment for closing above that

box, there is status link 'Closed but unanswered'.Click it to set status.

There is a technical difficulty as far now(which will be solved soon),later any one may answer question

in future.You can watch(your question) this thread,whenever peoples reply to this thread

you will be trigerred with email if you mention it in business card.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> For setting this status,Click answered buttion,Now system requires to enter a comment for closing above that

>

> box, there is status link 'Closed but unanswered'.Click it to set status.

I don't think a comment is required. Only enter one if you are actually adding something to the discussion.

A comment like "closed" will likely be deleted by the moderators.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have one more doubt, if the Modarater locked our questions for various reasons Durring that time we wont get the options like

Mark question as still not answered. 
Mark as closed but unanswered. 
Mark question as answered. 

So how to close this unanswered Questions?

Because i have 10 questions like this, I want to close all this locked quesitons, how to do that?

How todo Spell check? hope its not available over here. 
Can any one kindly suggest this?

Mohana

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because i have 10 questions like this, I want to close all this locked quesitons, how to do that?

If you agree to obey the [Rules of Engagement|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement] of these forums, then we Moderators will help you close your locked questions. But if we find you breaking the rules again, then your ID will go straight for deletion.

First read the Rules of the forum and then click on the Report Abuse button of each thread (the yellow triangle) and express your wish to close the thread to the Moderator. We'll take care of the rest.

There is a Spell-Check option in the Editor. Look more closely at all the options. You should be looking for ABC with a check mark.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks