cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum SP Level in Solution Manager for EHP1 Netweaver Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We're currently in the process of implementing EHP1 for Netweaver 7 on our SAP BW system.

I've noticed in on of the available Guides (SAP Enhancement Packages for SAP ERP by Christian Oehler), suggesting that there are a number of Prerequisites For SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4, one of which is:

Up-to-date SAP Solution Manager - EHP1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 (SP19)

Does anyone know if there is a minimum SP Level EHP1 for Netweaver and if so, what it is?

Our current SP Level for Solution Manager is SP16.

Thanks,

Chris W

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys,

I've taken William's advice and will upgrade Solution Manager to the latest stack (25) prior to upgrading our Netweaver BI instance to EHP1 + SPS07.

Chris W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks William,

I forgot to mention in my previous message that our Solution Manager is currently at EHP1 SP16, not just SP16 alone.

Is this a sufficient SP level to install EHP1 for Netweaver, or do I need to patch the Solution Manager system to a higher SP level first?

Thanks,

Chris W

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

If I am understanding your question, Solution Manager is built upon Netweaver and you will require SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP 1 SPS19 as a minimum. But it seems you have stated this in your opening message. So this is why I am not sure I have

understood your question properly? Can you restate?

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You shoud be minimun SP19 Stack in solution manager, befor update your BI you have to update solution manager to EHP1 SP19, the last packet is SP25. If you update your solution manager I recommed that you update to last SP stack.

Regards

William Neira

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need EHP1 in solution manager for aply EHP1 in Netweaver, It's that you haven't issues or errors in download EHP for MOPZ option.

Regards

William Neira