SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address at Business Partner in SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had two customers one is Energy and one is Non Energy, Customer are same but the Contract Account is different i.e. Two Business Aggrement in SAP CRM and i want to have two different Address one for the Energy Account and one for the Non Energy account.

Than how can i go for this, as currently it is taking the standard adress for both of the Business Aggrement.

How can i get 2 different address on the BP one for the energy and one for non energy and how can i attach it at the Business Agreement.

Regards,

Himanshu

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain two different address for the business agreements (can be treated as mailing address for the printed invoice)but you can not maintain more than one standard address for BP as any given time.

Regards,

Sanjoy

ketan_kansagra2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You can also use device location address as source of Energy or Non Energy device.

If you are not dealing with separate device then might go with separate connection object.

This decision can further validated once your overall data model is defined.