cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this has been asked several times, but i cannot find the solution to my problem..

i am getting the following error in my interface:

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>-BS_ATR_TST_TTSL_TMIS</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2>-BS_ATR_TST_VTC_FOPS,urn:atr:pi:tmis:100.SI_TrainingResult_OUT</SAP:P2> 
  <SAP:P3 /> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , BS_ATR_TST_TTSL, , BS_ATR_TST_FOPS, urn:atr:pi:tmis:100, SI_TrainingResult_OUT</SAP:AdditionalText> 
  <SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_ATR_TST_TTSL to receiver -BS_ATR_TST_FOPS,urn:atr:pi:tmis:100.SI_TrainingResult_OUT: No standard agreement found for , BS_ATR_TST_TTSL, , BS_ATR_TST_FOPS, urn:atr:pi:tmis:100, SI_TrainingResult_OUT</SAP:Stack> 

i have deleted all the configuration, recreated. deleted it again. bumped the java stack. used the wizard to create the config. bumped the java stack. refreshed the cache. there are no errors. all the configuration is there. but it constantly fails...

i can see everything that i need there... but the system fails to process the final step, either end to end, or in the test tool....

does anyone have any other ideas on how i can fix this, please??? i have searched oss but no luck... other interfaces work fine... this one is making my brain hurt!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it would appear that the namespace within the xml header had some unexpected characters....

thus confusing the system when processing...

hopefully by correcting this, it will correct the error.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can be due to many reasons

1) Check ur ID configurations properly.

2) Check teh SLD i.e tx : SLDCHECK whether its pointing to the right Business system

3) CHECK THE TIME OUT PARAMETER.

4) If you are testing the soap scenario, use SOAP UI client....

Let me if it does not work.

Rgds

Veeru