cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning and Production location's CIF issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per client business scenario, we have 2 PDS for the same material (1 PDS i.e. Planning and Production Location is same & 2PDS i.e. Planning location is same as above but have diff production location).

For a material having planning location and diff production location, we need to maintained Sp. Procurement Type (80. i.e. Production at Alternative plant).

In our case 2 PDS gets transfer at APO side, planning run is giving results as per our requirements.

The issue is with CIF: Planned Order queues

i.e. As we have maintained Sp. Procurement Type = 80, the planned orderu2019s having planning location and diff production location is moving to ECC, But those planned order having same planning and production location gets struck in the queue with an Master Data error.

Whether anyone have worked in such type of scenario, this queueu2019s issue can be resolve with any settingu2019s that I am missing or some configuration changes required to be done at ECC side to resolve this queues error.

Regards,

Ashish Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me if you are mainaining the Spl Proc Key 80 in Material Master this setting will be applicalbe for all PDS created for that material.

Then how you are maintaining the Planning and Production location same in one PDS.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

As I have two routing (1st routing at planning location and 2nd routing at production location) so I have maitained Production Version at both the location.

As a result of that two PDS gets generated.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The orders created for production at same location is indeed in conflict with your special procurement key in ECC. You already specified in your material master that the production is for a different location and the order you are sending is finding this conflict. I think the design is simply in conflict with the SAP standard design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edger,

Yes, I am aware that ,conflict is their in the M.D. setting. Can you suggest, how this scenario can be mapped or change in M.D. setting can resolve the above issue.

Regards,

Ashish Jaiswal

Edited by: ASHISH JAISWAL on Nov 23, 2010 9:04 AM