cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number statuses (system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I work with return flows and have had some problems with the serial number statuses.

Where can I learn more about WHEN a serial number changes status from i.e "AVBL" to "ECUS" or "ESTO HUA" and so on.

I can see the history in IQ03 but need to figure out when it actually changes status. I´ve been looking for documents about this but haven´t found anything.

And from what I understand only the user status can be changed manually and the system status must be changed when making the correct transactions, am I right?

//Ruskig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can change the user statuses from one to another. but system statueses can changes automatically by the system after the each process done

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

One small follow up question:

Is the status "AVLB" the "default" status? ie. the status the serialized material has when it hasn´t been assigned to a handling unit or have had anything to do with any orders?

And, should the process and transactions set it back to "AVLB" or can it never go back to the original status (but still be re-used)?

(Also, from what I can see the system status CAN be changed manually with special functions in IQ02.)

//R

Edited by: Ruskig on Dec 3, 2010 1:00 PM