cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QC and SAP TAO configuration problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using QC 10 QTP 10 SAP TAO 2.0.3

QC is installed on Win 2003 SP2 server, app server is Jboss and the database is set on sql 2005 x64

I have installed on clients mashine

QTP

all the QC add-ins

SAP TAO v 2.0.03

and everything looked fine till the self test task:

1. I have tried to export to Quality center components of SAP TAO. An I got such a message and all the time I am trying to import/export componets it says that there was an error while exporting:

SAP TAO

msg[System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'TDAPIOLELib.ComponentFactory'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{4BA5615F-21D7-49B3-94C8-12A29485E6F7}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

at SAP.TAO.HpIntegration.QCNetModule.GetComponentsInFolderNode(TreeNode targetNode, Boolean getConsolidated, String project, String domain)

at SAP.TAO.HpIntegration.QCComponent.GetComponentsInFolderNode(TreeNode targetNode, Boolean getConsolidated)]

OK Could anyone help with this case?

The other aspect is connected to the application area and I pressume that it might be connected with each other

Although the area was created via the QTP and is perfectly accesed used qtp TAO indicates that it is not present within QC,

message I ge is as follow:

-

SAP TAO

-

The following error messages have been sent while checking the connection to the Quality Center project: SAPDoc application area has not been found. Start Quick Test Professional, connect to your Quality Center project, go to New/Application Area, Save and enter the SAPDoc name. This name is case sensitive.

-

OK

-

Please help as this is essential for me

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved,

The communiction problem was relolved by installing QC patch 16 on server side (TD4QC_00145)

After installing patch both problems were solved.