cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no reservation created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I am working in SRM 5.0 Server 5.5, and when I create a shopping cart and I approve this object with the transaction SWO1, where I execute the method setrelease and force my shopping cart to be approved (my workflow have problems).

In the transaction Define objects in backend system, I have all purchasing groups, with all categories ID for the backend, and internal procurement is Always reservation.

When my shopping cart is approved, the document created in the backend is a PR (Purchase requisition). What is the problem here??

What can I do??

Thanks

Rose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

I am also working in SRM 5.0 Server 5.5.

I maintained the following Settings in IMG and works fine.

1.For internal Procurement > 1.Always Reservation for Material types Subjected to inv Mgmt

2.For External Procurement >1.Always purchase Requisition.

Thanks

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

All-

The plant that you use to create the shopping cart might not be extended to handle inventory management. Select a right plant which is extended to inventory management and you will see a reservation being created.

Assign points for usefull answers !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roza,

Check your entry for EXTERNAL PROCUREMENT.If you have "Alwasy reservation" in "INETRNAL PROCUREMENT" then dont maintain any entry in "EXTERNAL PROCUREMENT".

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roza,

We are also working on SRM5.5. <b>Extended Classic Scenario.</b>

I have maintained - Always reservation in internal procurement as you have done.

But in my case system is not creating RESERVATION in backend.

In another thread Mr. Yann has specified that for Extended classic scenario, ECS BADI needs to be maintained, to convert ECS to classic scenario.

Please guide us.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Anil Rajpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

In the same customization you have mentioned:

(In the transaction Define objects in backend system, I have all purchasing groups, with all categories ID for the backend, and internal procurement is Always reservation)

what have you set for external procurement?

Is it Always Purchase requisition ?

BR

Dinesh