cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thru project raise Sales order for billing ?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I am looking for any option available raising Sales order thru Project ie., CJ20N or CJ02.

Currently we are creating customer project in Project System thru CJ01 with Project definitino along with WBS Elements. Create Network and assign WBS element, in network we have components & services procured.

After project commissioned, we have to raise sales order/billing document for components & services, presently we raising thru VA01 and raise SO for materials & services, after SO, we raise billing documents and submit to customer.

I have tried using DIP and it is not suiting for our requirement, now i am looking for option raise thru CJ02 project or thru CN22 thru Network.

Pl help

thanx in advance

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i am aware it wont be possible to create a sales order from a project. The reverse is possible through Assembly Processing.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I am aware that thru assembly processing is created first and then project, but my requirement is first create project and after completion of project raise SO.

Experts please revert or i have to give up

srihari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

You have to raise a Debit Memo Request (DMR, which is again a type of Sales order only). But for this also, you need the master Sales Order to be created separately.

You create a Sales Order with the line item being the concept of the Project (for example, Power Plant Construction)

Maintain the WBSE account assignment.

Using RRB, you can generate a Debit Memo Request (this is a subsequent document to the Master Sales Order but also is a type of sales order)

then in SD, with reference to this DMR, Billing Document will be created & simultaneous revenue updation on the Project can be done.

regards