cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settling Supplementary invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our client wants to settle supplementary invoices.

They dont want to use "Retro Billing".

Now, they have a Order related billing, with this they are adjusting the material prices and using J1IH - Other Adjustments, they are adjusting the excise entries.

But they are facing lot of problem in this.

We suggested them to create a Non valuated material (NLAG) especially to settle supplementary invoices. So with this we can have Delivery related billing and with reference to the invoice we can create Excise invoice (J1IIN).

Is that a right way to adjust Excise entries for Supplementary invoice. Kingly give your valuable points.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For all subsequent adjustments (supplementary invoice), whether it is credit or debit entry, you should always use J1IH only.

May be on your comments

But they are facing lot of problem in this

if you can list out what were the issues faced, a suitable suggestion can be proposed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi / Prashanth,

Our customer is not willing to maintain the PLA balances.

Because they said, maintaining PLA balances is not mandatory.

But while creating the documents, BED, ECS and SECS values are posted directlt to PLA account instead of CENVAT account.

Customer wants the values to be posted to CENVAT account.

How to achieve this.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Edited by: MullaiRaja on Nov 15, 2010 10:24 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

This can be possible

Create Sales order of differance amout (VA01) and create order related billing F1( VF01).

maintain settings "assign delivery type to billing types" in CIN settings as delivery type is blank and billing type F1.

Once this setting done this billing document allows to create Excise invoice in J1iin for differance amout.

i have done in previous comp and it is working fine.

Regards

Kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Kadasu,

Thanks for your valuable advice. This is the solution I am looking for.

But I did what you said. I am not able to create the excise invoice.

It is throwing an error ":Billing document XXXXX does not exist".

Kindly advice how to clear this error.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Edited by: MullaiRaja on Nov 16, 2010 8:52 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please understand that in J1IIN, though you refer billing document, SAP will check for the delivery reference in the background and will never allow to create two excise invoice for one delivery, as suggested already with different document types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

which version u r using and what is the patch level in it.

if it is ECC 6.0 EHP4 it will check the Delivery document. if it below the EHP4 it will work.

Regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

You mean to say that, settling supplementary invoice through J1IIN is not adiviceable. You suggested to use J1IH only.

But here, once we entered the value, system takes the PLA account by default. We are not willing the maintain PLA balance.

Could you please give some solution for this.

Regards,

Mullairaja.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We are not willing the maintain PLA balance

This can be controlled by changing the FI settings. Coordinate with your FI guy and explore the possibility.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In order to settle the supplementary invoices (i think for any price increases) we have to use the J1IH Other adjustments or in J1IS

But it is not suggest-able to go for a delivery and then Excise Invoice through J1IIN.

regards

Prashanth