cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO issues faced in maintanence phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the issues faced in the maintenance/support phase of the SAP FICO projects.

Explanation with few examples will be highly helpful.

Thanks,

Srpoli

Edited by: srpoli on Nov 12, 2010 4:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was once doing some maintenance on a set of derived & master roles and transporting them in the evenings because the performance is not very good, at all.

One of the functional consultants started staying on later in the evenings as well and distracting me from SDN while the sand-clock was going it's thing on behalf of the TP program.

I should have spotted the little flirts, inventing reasons to ask me some questions... but I didn't. She even changed one of the derived roles "by mistake" to be able to mail myself (forced grammar error due to content filters...) an apology and invitation to "make it better again".

I tried to pass the issue on to my junior colleague who had been celibate for approximately 30 years and would have done anything for some pointy things, but it didn't work.

HUGE ISSUE which I hope you never have to run away from!!

Good luck,

Julius

former_member228471
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For new queries, always create a new discussion only after you have first searched for your answer.

To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.

Sharing your contact information is against

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to the coffee corner as maybe a source of discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

I am a fresher to SAP FICO, so i would like to know what kind of issues comes in maintenance.

This question can be answered with few example or it can be with simple example.

Thank you so much for the quick response.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search the respective forum, you will find the issues with example and the solutions suggested.

former_member188196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Srpoli:

You question is too big, it is not right way to raise issues. I think you'd better to specify your problem.

Best Regards, Lawrence