cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We´ve got ECC and APO. In APO is made the availability check. There is a sales order type that after the confirmation and saved of the order leaves the inventory free again for another sales order. What can it be?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LCD,

There are so many possible answers. I hardly know where to start....

Your description of the problem is somewhat vague. What is the order type to which you refer? What are the other order types that can 'steal'? If you are saying that there is only one Sales document type that is failing to reserve the stock, then my first guess is that the Category of your Sales document is not included in the scope of check that you are performing for the other order types that are 'stealing' the inventory.

You can see this when you are doing the ATP in ERP. Perform ATP in one of the ordertypes that is allowing you to 'steal' the inventory that should have been reserved. When you get the ATP screen, you can review check instructions to see what type of ATP you are doing. Which check instruction is first? Second? Third? Is RBA activated?

Next, review the scope of check. These are the things that are being considered for a product check. Look at the requirements tab. What types of requirements are included?

Now, do these same steps for the other order type (the one that 'confirms but does not reserve the stock'). Answer the same questions. Let me know what you find.

Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)