cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read CVC through program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eperts,

Is there any way to read CVC through program?

Actually we are creating realignment steps based up on flat file inputs which we are getting from Legacy system. Legacy system provides only key characterics values but demand planner want all characteristics values in realignment steps. So I am wondering is there any way to read the CVCs & put the same values in realignment steps for other characteristics (Which are not providing by Legacy System).

Thanks In advance....

Thanks & Regards

Sujay Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think we will have all the respective infromation from DP planning area, in the data source which has created on planning area. If you do not have created yet, I will suggest to create it and from there you can also load the information in infocube and extract into excel.

User /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning - select you respective planning area  Double click (Display planning area) Extra  Data extraction tool.

Put your respective planning area and check if you already data source created or you can create there for respective planning area. Once data source has created you can use Test data source option.

From there you can able to extract all the respective information.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

If you want to have only CVCs and no key figure data is required, then I suggest a simplified version of the above solution option( if the infocube option works for you).

When we create a MPOS in APO , System creates an infocube (for internal usage) for every MPOS created. Therefore instead of creating a new infocube , try using the one created by system already.

To view the infocube generated automatically for a MPOS path is as below:

Transaction RSA1 >> Infoprovider > Unassigned nodes >> Generated Infocube for internal use >> check your MPOS infocube

Your technical consultant can write a code to extract CVC data from the infocube

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujay,

This can be acheived by creating a z-program using the below mentioned steps

1. create a selection screen to define your selections

a. to define your planning object structure

b. characteristics as selections

2. use CALL FUNCTION SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_TAB_NAMES_GET' to check if the planning object structure exsists and read the structure of the POS selected in the selection screen in the step number one

3. create a dummy table using the above fetched structure based on the step 2

4. Use CALL FUNCTION /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_SINGLE_GET to get all the combinations relevant to the planning object structure

5. Use CALL FUNCTION '/SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_LIST_GET' to filter the CVC's which are retrived from the step 4 based on your selection .

6. Use the CALL FUNCTION '/SAPAPO/TS_RLG_TABLE_GET' to populate the realignment table.

Answers (0)