Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines in Availability Check Delivery Proposal screen

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is in continuation to an earlier thread that I had created about Sales Orders not getting CIFfed across to APO. I have a situation in a different system where this is being configured for data transfer. The problem here is not about CIF. All issues pertaining to CIF were addressed in the earlier thread.

This question is primarily about schedule lines of the sales order not opening up for confirmation in 'APO Availability Check: Delivery Proposal' screen as in this link: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B78qjSKXsqbeNDFjMzlkM2MtMDNlOS00ODFmLWJmYjktYmU0ZDU5Zjk0ZDlh&sort=n...

It is perhaps some config that is changed or missing that is causing this problem.

Kind regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

This is what the screen looks like when the ATP you have configured cannot confirm anything. The only button available to you is to proceed without confirming the order.

An example of the types of reasons would be no allocation available, no stock available, no supply elements available, too many existing requirements, etc etc. Improper or incomplete APO GATP configuration could unfortunately also be the culprit.

You have two icons at the top, check instructions and Allocation. Click on these buttons, and they may give you clues as to what is causing your problems.

Best Regards,

DB49

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Have some analysis on this problem from GATP standpoint. The message we have from transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG when run for the particular allocation group says: 'Product allocation assignments do not exist for the chosen product allocation groups'. However the Allocation group is assigned to the planning area and there is sufficient availability in the planning book as well. Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Have you updated your product masters in SCM?

/SAPAPO/MAT1 select product/location; select ATP tab. Allocation procedure must be assigned. If you have multiple procedure sequences, then one of them should also be assigned.

Best Regards,

DB49

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes DB. The allocation procedure, check mode and ATP group are all assigned. However we have no procedure sequences since there is just one allocation procedure. So the field is blank.

Kind regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

No assignment doesn't have to mean anything, other than you have never used this PA group to perform an ATP...yet.

Shall I assume that this is a new implementation, and you have never used this PA group before? If so, have you executed the allocation check transaction yet? Any red? /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK

Regards,

DB49

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Yes and this is the first time we are using PA here. Executed the /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK transaction. No reds.

One more thing. The MPOS connected to the planning area has Product Allocation object, Location and Product as the Characteristics. Is there any viability issues here?

Kind regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Those are pretty common.

Right now, your problem doesn't sound like it is with the planning area, it is with the PA Group.

When you executed //ATPCQ_CHECK , did the material you are working with appear in the listing?

Have you created your collective CVCs in the PA group? //ATPQ_COLLECT

When you execute your ATP check in R/3, and you clik on the allocation button in the ATP screen, what do you see?

Best Regards,

DB49

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

I am getting syntax errors while executing the transactions mentioned by you.

Will check on this and come back.

Kind regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

My // is an abbreviation for /sapapo/ I get tired of typing the same letters over and over

Best Regards,

DB49

srijram1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes DB. I got it. Thanks.

I used it with /SAPAPO/ prefix.

Kind regards,

Srikanth