cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here I have an issue on rebates. We have started giving rebate accruals from 10-11-2010 on the basis of sales volume(customer/material combination). And we have mentioned the validity periods in VBO1 from the starting of the year (1-1-2010 to 31-12-2010). So it is retroactive rebates. So it has to consider the previous invoices in the current year also. For that I has run the VBOF T.Code for to update the billing documents. But it is not updating the previous invoices before the date

10-11-2010. My requirement is to update the Previous invoices also.

Thanks and Regards,

sukumarreddy.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please correct me if i am wrong because RV15B002 this will be used for comparing the rebate basis and amount of accurals you got.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

system has an inbuilt logic of treating when ever we create a rebate agreement with two dates like starting date and creation date & if the starting date is before than creation date then system will consider this agreement retroactive reabates ( konp-kspae = X) in configuration we cannot control it.

please check this note 456458 as a referece.

we have to run a report named SDBONT06.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If you have the retroactive rebates then you have to run the report RV15B002

IMG--> Sales and Distribution>Billing>Rebate processing>Compare Rebate Basis And Correct Accruals. Enter the agreement number, and execute. And the click on Correct backlogs.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to accrue for the activity before rebates were active using the manual accrual (standard order type = B4.)