SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Customize Assortment list HPR and WIND Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Retail Experts,

Here is my scenario:

I am using Assortment list (WBBDLD05) for POS download and it is working fine. After 6 months we have double Article Master and it is kind of difficult to handle 10 million Articles. We want to Go-Live with more 100 Stores and there I see problem with Performance. We have taken all the measures on the Basis side by expanding Server from 64 GB to 160 GB RAM. We also Reorganize and delete pointer on the regular basis. But still I am worried if I get 40000 EAN (GTIN) per month it will be difficult to generate Update Assortment list for POS for more than 150 stores at a time.

We are using IDOC type WBBDLD05 (HPR) but not the HPR-Transaction, while SAP suggest, one should go to HPR and WIND Table if they have Performance problem. So now we are experiencing Performance problem.

Have anybody Customize HPR and WIND table? Can anybody suggest me the Steps to migrate to HPR and WIND?

Any new suggestion is welcome.

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,

Nilesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of performance issues with WDBI, WDBU, WDBM.transactions use this transactions WDBI_HPR, WDBU_HPR ad WDBM_HPR instead.

Try using "parallel processing" and set the "relevant indicator" on the selection screen.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. But that doesn't answer my Question. I meant how can i migrate from table BDCP2 to (WIND and BDCP2)?

In Customizing I have maintain "Activation of the Direct Entry for Creating the Worklist(Document Category 50) and Maintain Filter Settings for Condition Types". I have also execute once the Migration Report "RMEBEMIG". I am getting the entries regarding condition changes in Table WIND. But the problem is when i try to create Assortment list over change Message then i am getting entries regarding Price change. But when i closely look i get Old price with new date and that is incorrect.

Still i am getting changes in Condition in both the Tables(BDCP2 and WIND). I have tried to delete Object(COND_A) for Message type WBBDLD in BD52 then I am getting entry only in WIND table but the Assortment List doesn't work. I think, i missed some steps in Customizing.

Thank You in advance.

regards,

Nilesh