cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shifting dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

Does anyone know a way to neutralize the affect of Network header basic dates when using Shifting dates from WBS?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Nir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You mean to say without affecting the network dates - you want to shift WBS dates?

Shifting of dates will be at project/ WBS/ sub item level so when you assign network to a WBS element and try to shift the dates, system will try to shift the dates of all the objects in the relation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your answer, When assighning PM order to WBS and then using the shifting dates function PM order is not affected, I wonder if there is any setting to have the same behavior with Network order.

Best Regards,

Nir

Edited by: Nir Horvitz on Nov 12, 2010 12:19 PM

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nir,

In all PS transaction I known, e.g. CJ20N, CJ2B, CN24 or CJ02 , the assigned PM orders are not locked, untill the user triggesr the involved action. And there no locking surely no changes can be done.

The integration with PM in scheduling aspect, it can only happen, if the PM orders are assigned to the network activity. Assign to WBS may be only relevant for the 'costing' report aspect, I am not sure about it.

If a PM order is assigned to an activity, you can either use CN24, switch to the scheduling type to include the PM orders and carry it out. In CJ2B, you have the possibility to show the assigned PM orders of the activity: select the activity and then button 'PM orders'. Then the PM orders should be appear in a screen in the bottom. Select them and the run the scheduling using function of right mouse key.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo