cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide invoice item when printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to hide rows when printing an invoice and only show total price.

Thanks in advance,

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the final invoice sends to customer, it is actually not advisable and aganist to legal rule in many countires as the mandatory tax amount and other values as per legal rules should be appear on the invoice.

In priciple as far as i know it can be possible, are you using SAPscript or adobe ? with the help of the developer you could get it done, by explaining your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your quick response. At the moment we are not using SAP. But we will need to create an invoice where we could show just one row as a summary (and mandatory taxes also). For example: we offer manteinance services for elevators, so we will need to create an invoice for 2 services (each service is referred to a different elevator). Our final invoice should show just one row, such as this:

Manteinance for 2 equipments: xxxx euros VAT: 18%

Is this possible? and legal (we should be able to use this system in European countries.

Thanks once again,

Luis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said, it is possible to do it that way as far as I know. what you could may be do is print the final value with information like including tax 18% some time ago I came across that paper invoice is also acceptable after fulfilling the requirements. (dont have much information about this)

regarding legal terms it varies from country to country. what I know is, tax information should be included in the invoice. (also special discounts which is based on some regulations for special customer groups <-- this is mostly depends on specific industries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to ask your abaper to create a customized invoice to cater for your requirement, standard SAP invoice cant do that.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You say that you are not using SAP. What do you use ? What is your process ?

Best regards

Witek Prawecki

Answers (0)