cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Eneterprise services workplace services to local ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to import/configure services availabel in Eneterprise service workplace to local ECC service registry and use them?

If yes, can anyone provide a document for the same,

regards

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your quick response.

We are trying to use the services from es bundles in our BPM model and backend as our local ECC.

For ex. deploy simple sample 'Approve purchase req and create purchase order' which uses some services from es workplace (pointing to HU2 server), we want to try pointing it to our ECC database.

What steps do we need to follow to make these services available in our service registry?

Is it possible, please let us know.

Regards

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

I think you need to do a lot of reading up. I'm not sure how much I can help you because I can't guage how much knowledge you have in the areas of SOA, SAP's ESOA & web services in an SAP environment.

Let's start with this:

- ES Workplace is designed to allow people to test drive SAP Enterprise Services to see if they fit your requirement before you invest the time, effort & money implementing them.

- The web services that you see there should will have details on when they became available from (i.e. Which ECC version, SP etc.)

- If your ECC is on the same version (upgrade will be necessary if your version is lower) or higher than stipulated for the enterprise service in the ES Workplace then you should already have it in your system (no need to import anything).

- If you can't find the Enterprise Services you're looking for in your ECC system using TCode SPROXY (rare cases) then you may need to import the content from Service Marketplace.

- If you want to use SAP PI for design or for a mediated approach then you would also need the XI/PI Content from Service Marketplace.

This is just information to get you started but you will need to do a lot of reading up.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

Please provide a scenario of what you are trying to achieve. That will probably make things a lot clearer.

Regards, Trevor