cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one

Could any one guide me to develop a macro.

Suppose we have a navigation attribute called "work assignment weeks" for a customer.

Here

Customer is = CHAR and

Work assigned weeks = Navigational attribute of "Customer".

If any values in "work assign weeks" has (eg. 2 or 3 or 1 or ect...) that represent to No Of weeks (2 weeks, 3 weeks or 1 week) like this.

The macro requirement is based on this number assigned to the Navi Attribute as No of weeks should hightlight the No. of weeks in Forecast Row.

Eg

1. if we take Work assigned weeks (Navigational attribute) = 2, we should highlight the 2 weeks in different color in the Forecast row.

2.if we take Work assigned weeks (Navigational attribute) = 3 , we should highlight the 3 weeks in different color in the Forecast row.

Could you please tell me, is there any function so that navi attribute value read the Iteration (weeks) of Forecast row.

plese tell me how to develop the macro.

Thanks

Tgs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in a first step you can read the number of weeks using the macro function ACT_IOBJNM_VALUE()

"SAP HELP:

ACT_IOBJNM_VALUE( 'IOBJNM'; <GRID=2'> ) returns the value of the InfoObject that is currently being planned. u2018GRID=2u2019 is an optional parameter. If you specify this parameter, the value of the specified InfoObject in the second grid at the time of the calculation is returned. For example, the result of ACT_IOBJNM_VALUE( 'SALORG') might be 'north'."

The you process the different colour of the key figure in a loop for the value retrieved in step 1.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Could you please guide me. Give me your solution for this... respond please..

Regards

Tgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Could any one provide logic for the macro.... give your openion on this requirement.

Thanks

Tgs