cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table in secondary window

0 Kudos

I have created a smartform which has single page. In the page, there is one main window and multiple secndary windows.

In one of the secondary windows, i have created a table with few rows. Linetype has only 2 columns.

When I use this smartform (in the program or directly running the smartform), the table is not appearing in the output.

Kindly suggest what mite be missing..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks Florian.

I'll check if data is there in the debuggind mode and will take an action accordingly.

Also, cud u pls tell me how do we output values from variables?

currently, i doing with statements like &wa_output-var1&

but output is shown as &wa_output-var1& instead of the value in var1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Write variables for display in Text Editor (like that in SAP Script in Upper case) instead of MS Word type of editor.

This will solve your problem, and secondarily you could check if data is available in smartform or not.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the editor you should only write the normal text, fields like &wa_output-var1& you should insert via the button with the plus-sign on it. (it has the tooltip insert field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

direct guess: Data is missing.

check your internal table on which your table is based.

Anyway, displaying a table in a secondary Window isnt a too good idea until you know how much records there will be.

Overflow-functionality exists only for MAIN window.

0 Kudos

Thanks Florian.

I'll check if data is there in the debuggind mode and will take an action accordingly.

Also, cud u pls tell me how do we output values from variables?

currently, i doing with statements like &wa_output-var1&

but output is shown as &wa_output-var1& instead of the value in var1