cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA POPULATION IN LIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem when I am copying data from one info structure to other infostructure.

I want to populate the values in fields Orders: cost and Invoiced sales cost. Can anyone please let me know what are the tables and fileds to develop a logic to pick up these values in those key figures.

Thanks,

Viswanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It Got resolved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are u copying in MC21 or in which ?

after all the fields are copied then you can add and delete which fields you want.

if the fields you want is not there, then its a ABAP requriment through which you can solve your requriment.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using transaction OLIX to copy. The problem is we do not have two key figures (Order costs and Invoiced sales costs) in the source structure.

But we need to populate the data in these two key figures also while we copy using self defined copy method. We need add some logic in the copy method from where it has to pick the values for additional key figures.

To build the logic we need to provide the details to the ABAPer from which tables and fields we need to getr the data.

Can I have the table and field names where I can pick the value of Order costs and Invoiced sales costs.

Viswanath