Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of active users trend analysis in ABAP stack

b_vanderlienden
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but my question is:

I need to do a trend analysis on the number of active users in the ABAP stack. This means a trend analysis of AL08 per hour over a period of a few months. For the portal an iView is available. For abap i have to rely on my EWA reports, but i am unsure what EWA actually reports. I think that is just an avarage number, which is useless to me. Also st03n does not provide me with the data i need. Is there something like this available on the ABAP stack?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check report CCUINIT to initialise the measurement and report CCUEVAL to display the result.

It is not exactly what you require but it is the closest I know.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ST03N and select user per instance. You may not get what you see in AL08 but you will get some information about users and response time.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of information do you need, exactly? EWA provided by solution manager can give a trend analysis, as you said. There are many tool around to do tih analysis, but it is not coming on ABAP stack.

b_vanderlienden
Explorer
0 Kudos

i need a report that will give me the info that AL08 provides, but then with history of the last few months, specified by the hour and day. Even the number of concurrent users per hour of the last day would be helpfull to identify peaks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some 3rd party tools can provide that kind of information. I am personally developing that kind of tool, actually. I can help you if you would like to. You can access my contact information by my business card on SDN.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

b_vanderlienden
Explorer
0 Kudos

We do have VIRSA GRC implemented, maybe this can also help. Other thoughts are using SAP license metering jobs or AIS

but any help is welcome.