cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS - Change an import parameter in form interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's possible, but I put some program lines in my smartform to clear some fields if the last page is not reached. The problem is that these fields are from a table that's stated as an import parameter in form interface, which means that data is taken from the program, right?

Am I able to clear these fields anyway? If so, which way?

In my code I'm comparing the systems fields sfsy-page and sfsy-formpages, if they're different I clear the fields, otherwise I don't, actually I did it because the conditions don't get the result as I wish. If I check "only after the end of main window" the whole table doesn't appear in my form and I don't want that.

PS: I didn't set this condition on table, I set it in the text.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do one thing.....create an internal table in the smartform itself....transport those values in this table and display the fields using this table only.

Now if the last page is reached u can use the main table (that is imported from the program). This way the original data is not cleared.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Shraddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

I'll try it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do one thing.....create an internal table in the smartform itself....transport those values in this table and display the fields using this table only.

Now if the last page is reached u can use the main table (that is imported from the program). This way the original data is not cleared.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Shraddha