cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Alert Issue - P.O Created withour ref to Purch Req

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone else had any issues with the BPM alert "P.o's created without ref to a P.O";? It seems to be reporting incorrectly - it gives us sometimes P.O that were in fact created with ref to a purch req.

I've raised an OSS for this with Sap - although I'm still awaiting a response...Has anyone had the same issue described above?

Thanks,

K

Edited by: Kevin Devaney on Nov 11, 2010 11:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

as already explained via another communication channel I think the collector is working perfectly fine. Be aware that, like most other Procurement collectors, we are checking on line item level and not only on document level. As your example shows ONLY line item 20 is created without PR reference. But your screenshot of the document itself shows line item 10 which is created with a PR reference and hence was not in our output list. Also a look in table EKPO shows that one item was created with reference and the other wasnu2019t.

Best Regards

Volker

0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

did you put that OSS message on component SV-SMG-MON-BPM or somewhere else? Because I cannot find any such message within the last 6 weeks.

In general this problem shouldn't occur as the data collector works pretty straight forward checking for field EKPO-BANFN. If that field is empty, i.e. no purchase requisition is referenced, the PO item is added to the list of POs created without reference to PR.

Best Regards

Volker