Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuPM KPI's Greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

KPI links in SuPM are greyed out , Any idea on making them active?

Its a new installation, not sure which step is missed out

Please help

7 REPLIES 7

JimSpath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you opened a support ticket with SAP?

This sounds like a bug or a customization question, and you have not given much information for someone to solve.

Jim

(forum moderator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is an installation/customizing question. we are installing the SuPM server

Iam looking at an angle whether there are any missing authorisations for this.

we still did not contact SAP about this.

Edited by: roopa123 on Nov 11, 2010 5:18 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Roopa

Please see if you have central reporting lead PFCG role assigned to the user in the ABAP backend.Also go to IMG->SuPM->General settings->Maintain additional settings and put the same user id in the Central reporting lead selection screen and save it.Then try to edit the KPI.

Thanks

Debraj Roy

RIG APPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debraj,

We have checked the authorisations- They are maintained as per your message

The hyper links in the application set up ( KPI library, role assignement, audit log and others) which is not active

Regards,

Roopa

0 Kudos

Hi Roopa,

I assume you performed all post-installation steps mentioned in the installation guide.

Also have a look at the implementation checklist:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e0ccbbc0-7696-2d10-4293-e385642b1f6e

What is a mandatory step and often missed out is to assign an Org Hierarchy in IMG, without it nothing works.

Regards,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

I looked at the system and the org hierarchy wasnt there.

Can you please tell me how to perform this step?

I tried creating a hierarchy in BW and assign it in SPRO , its not accepting the infoobject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We loaded the masterdata attributes and texts using the files given by SAP in to /srb/orgunit

and created hierarchy

Still not able to assign the organisational hierarchy at

SPRO-Sustainability Performance Management- General Specify Names of SPM Hierarchies