cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resold to another customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

can any one help me to map the following process.

Resold from the customeru2019s premises to another person, when the original customer rejects the material.

Need help from you guys.

Regards,

Subhro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To close the loop, you have to create a return order referencing the original billing document, take the stock into plant by doing PGR, generate a credit memo and again follow the normal SD process to alternate buyer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this can be possible by stock diversion scenario for saving cost of frieght.

normally the goods has to be taken back as a sales return to plant tehre you have to go for PGR.

(2) .let me explain by an example on this case:

suppose here the company has sold to customer A. when goods reaches his premises he rejects it.

then we will find a new customer or existing customer in that premises called B and we will divert stock to him from customer A premises to customer premises B.

SAP IMPLICATIONS:

if he is an indian customer RG1 would have updated on excise duty but in stock diversion case we can leave it as it is because we will issue an credit memo him with reference to billling document and a debit memo to customer B.

this is a work around on the same process.

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Nov 11, 2010 12:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

thanks for your reply but i need to know some thing.

1. How will we divert the material to the customer B Do i need to creat a sales order again for custome B and at the time of post goods issue from where should i issue the material

2. how can i creat a debit not agaist customer B as the initial billing doc is created for customer A.

will be great if you can clear me on this .

other wise am going for the normal one as others have suggested close the sales order by taking return and then do another transaction for customer B.

Regards,

Subhro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. How will we divert the material to the customer B Do i need to creat a sales order again for custome B and at the time of post goods issue from where should i issue the material.

2. how can i creat a debit not agaist customer B as the initial billing doc is created for customer A.

a. no you need not create a sales order again for customer B. i need to say some logic here, its simple OR/DEL/PGI/BILLING has been created on customer A right. dont touch upto PGI part. take the reference of billing document and create a credit memo request with the customer A as reference. then the same billing document and copy to DMR and change from customer A to customer B and issue to customer B.

this you will do to save only FRIEGHT COST from customer A to plant when you are processing normal sales returns process.

or

because we did this in our previous assignment so that i have given to you.

if you are not satisfied with my answer then follow the standard process of SALES RETURNS

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Nov 11, 2010 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your reply, i guess if i work around what u suggested i can some how convince my client. But still i have a query can i change the partner function in the debit memo request & if am not wrong there will be no delivery document for the customer B only Debit memo request.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Subhrangshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if your client is an Indian client, please say only two things:

1. by this scenario you can save the frieght cost of getting again back to plant and doing PGR by that excise invoice gets reversed with that you have give an explanatory note on teh same to excise authorities.

2. yes, you can change the SP in DMR after copying from Billing document. i am sure about.

for confirmation please check it, that's all and you will be confident before going infront of client.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In std process there is no resold procedure.

for this purpose take good return (in system only taking return process , actual goods send to another customer insted of taking back) and again do sales order to another customer.

regards

kedasu.a

Edited by: kedasu.a on Nov 11, 2010 11:11 AM