cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to customize the withholding tax in Spain.

I have configured my settings on pricing with condition record J1W1, assigned to my pricing procedure with requirement 83 statistical. The condition record is created on VK12.

Addtionally, the FI settings on extended withholding tax are populated. Condition type is assigned to my witthholding type, etc.

Finally, the customer withholding tax data are populated too.

The condition record appears on the invoices that I create in SD, but without any value. However, the accounting document displays the fine value of the withholding tax.

I don't understand why withholding tax is appearing fine on FI side, but not on SD side.

Could you help me please?

Thank you,

Óscar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On 'Analysis pricing' the condition is found with its correct master value. However, it isn't displayed on the invoice.

Thank you,

Óscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have realized that if I change the condition class from W (Wage Withholding Tax) to B (Prices) then the value of the condition type appears on the invoice. Of course, I'm not going to change it because the condition type is a withholding tax condition.

So, is it normal? Is the common operation form in SAP for withholding tax condition types? Can not see the value of withholding taxes in SD?

Thank you,

Óscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Have you found solution for the problem'Coz, I am facing teh same problem. Please share the soln

Thanks,

Chandresh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02, key in that billing document and go to condition tab. Click the "Analysis" tab and update the forum what message system is showing for that condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi