Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mySAP Business suite license

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have mySAP Business suite license, Can somebody Pls. confirm that the followings come under the umbrella of mySAP Business Suite?

SAP Customer Relationship Management

SAP ERP (enterprise resource planning)

SAP Product Lifecycle Management

SAP Supply Chain Management

SAP Supplier Relationship Management

Refer

http://www.sap.com/solutions/business-suite/index.epx

If yes, Can I use ID = 52 mySAP Professional (Cat II) user license to access SAP SRM?

Secondly, how many different type of user licenses are available under mySAP Business suite price list?

Pls. donu2019t advice to consult with local SAP Partner, I am trying to get some independent point of views on the above matter.

Regards

Saqib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Pls. donu2019t advice to consult with local SAP Partner, I am trying to get some independent point of views on the above matter.

The problem is: there is no such thing as 'independent point of views' when it comes to contracts with SAP. There's a general outline of how the contracts are done, but much depends on what your local SAP salesperson agreed with your company. So, firstly check whether your contract is on a Named User base or Component base or Concurrent User ... without that information you won't be able to dig any further.

If you have that information, check in on SAP LicenseAuditing - S-UserID required- where you might be able to determine what class to use ...

Edited by: Mylène Dorias on Nov 11, 2010 10:49 AM

Julius? I think this one belongs in the Security forum ??

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mylène Dorias

We have Named User base licenses,

I believe there must be some standards when we are talking about SAP License agreement. I can understand that there may be some variation in some clauses and price but the core agreement should be the same in some extent. Like if there are some products which fall under mySAP business suite, it should be the same for all mySAP Business suite users. Is in it?

Regards

Saqib

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

Like if there are some products which fall under mySAP business suite, it should be the same for all mySAP Business suite users. Is in it?

Actually, I don't think this is so. Can't give you an example, but it might just be that there are Add-On, Bolt-On or Partner products (like eCAD and mCAD licenses you buy at SAP's but the maintenace is done by partners) and you still have the price-list mySAP.com Solution Suite ... but maybe you would have mySAP.com Individual Solutions - and under them you might still have individual user types which you have negotiated with SAP (class 71, 72 etc).

I do not think there's a fixed catalogue ... but I might be wrong.