cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro application deployment issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laydies/Gentlements,

When I try to deploy webdynpro application, it threw application deployment exception. Anyone can help me?

The message like below:

2010/11/11 下午 03:36:36 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[008]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : PSTVHKDV12

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ericl/LOCALS1/Temp/temp51927phoenixtv.com~eform.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ericl/LOCALS1/Temp/temp51927phoenixtv.com~eform.ear

Aborted: development component 'eform'/'phoenixtv.com'/'LOKAL'/'0.2010.11.11.15.36.16'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application phoenixtv.com/eform.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application phoenixtv.com/eform. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application phoenixtv.com/eform. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I copied the source from the other project to current new DC Project. But it's not deployed successfully.

Thank you

Hope you can help me.

Regards

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are two reasons for the Clusterwide exception:

1) Firstly, check whether all the referenced components (any used DCs) are already deployed on the server. If not, then first deploy those components and then try deploying the eform.ear again

2) If all the dependent components are already deployed, then the reason for this error is that there is already an .ear deployed on the J2EE server with the same application and/or component name. So, you must either:

a) Undeploy the previous application (having the same application name as the eform.ear application)

OR

b) Create a new application in the eform.ear project and rename the component. Renaming the component would require changing the name of the component in the implementation as well, wherever the component has been referenced. The newly created application must be mapped to this new component.

Then try re-deploying the eform.ear again.

Hope this helps. Do let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Divyata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

eform.ear application dippend on some other application,

I means there is some referenced components need to be deploy before deploying the eform.ear

Thanks,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try doing the following steps:

1) Remove the existing application for a web dynpro project

2) Create a new application with different name

3) If this also does not work, then try to change the name of the web dynpro components as well.

Regards,

Radhika