cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Dev_server# file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are getting error logs as pasted below in Dev_server# file in one of the PI production server. PFB the logs:

I [Thr 1236904256] *** ERROR => Fca2Conn_getOutBuf: Output broken (-7). [sfxxjfca_mt. 3589]

I [Thr 1236904256] *** ERROR => Fca2Conn_getOutBuf: Output broken (-7). [sfxxjfca_mt. 3589]

Request your help to check whether they are critical or not or we can ignore them and to what they are related to.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

We have moved this thread to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator forum as this is not a PI specific error. You will have a better chance of getting an answer to your query on this forum.

Regards

XI/PI Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We checked with SAP by raising message and it has been confirmed that errors which are generated in Dev_Server# files are not critical and we can ignore them.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Could you please let us know what SAP said or can you please paste the same information what SAP said.

Thanks,

Kasi

woutdejong
Participant
0 Kudos

Although dated, I came upon this thread with the same error. I checked SMP and noticed this KB article which applied to us.

1620740  - 500 internal server error occurs when processing requests via ICM