cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 50. is giving error at Alter tableSpace Datafile12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basis guru,

I am trying to installed the training server for my company. when i am installing ECC 5.0 at OS Server Win2003. it running smoothely. Once starting the installation of Database instance at the Creation of TableSpace i am getting problem. Alter TableSpace Add Datafile 12. at this point it's generating the error.

Warning is coming with this details:

Execute command: f:\Oracle\Ora92\bin\orabin '-DELETE' '-SID' 'ERP' finished with return code 10. output DIM-0010.

System\Comomon controlset\ervices\Oracleservice key doesn't exists O/S eroor (os 2) In the system can't find the file..

• can you tell me whether this problem is from Oracle or some thing missing from uot data DVD.

Thanks & regards.

Alok Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Seems that either Oracle and patch coludn't be installed properly or anyhow any of oracle service is stopped.Please check services of Oracle,RPC etc if they are running.

If it is working fine, then may be some installation data file is missing or currupted.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Sabita.

Let me check it out. i think you are absolutely right. i had same doubt but i was not confidant about oracle patch problem. i will check it once.

Thanks

Alok