SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FQ Events

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to find out the transaction code for which an FQ Event is triggered.

I am having 2 events and its Z FM. I.e. 1191 and 1192 FQ Events. But, i am not getting from which tcode it is getting.

I am searching the way to search this so it can be helpful in future too..

Thanks.

Parthow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Event 1191 and 1192 will trigger at the time of invoicing. Since "Official doc. n" is updated when the print document is created.

Tcode will be EA19 or EASIBI (with level of processing selected as "Invoice"). same will trigger also for Mass and parallel processing eg EA10 etc.

Regards,

Chetan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There is no link between events and transactions as such. An event is part of an application process which is called when objects are used or transactions are executed. They can also be called when BAPIs are executed.

You customize events based upon expectation of the process - so events 1191 and 1192 are called when official document numbers are used. You should execute transactions for which official docs are used - and verify that the event is called as desired. Maybe FPE1 and EA19 or other invoicing processes.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These events are called in EA19, FPE1, and other transactions that can created FICA documents, but you need to activate the use of official document numbers in "Maintain Central Settings for Posting":

SPRO> Financial Accounting> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable> Basic Functions> Postings and Documents > Maintain Central Settings for Posting

And then also customize the ODN in:

Postings and Documents> Document> Official Document Numbers> Define Specifications for Official Document Numbers> Define Document Types for Official Document Number Assignment

Cheers,

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Event 1191 and 1192 will trigger at the time of invoicing. Since "Official doc. n" is updated when the print document is created.

Tcode will be EA19 or EASIBI (with level of processing selected as "Invoice"). same will trigger also for Mass and parallel processing eg EA10 etc.

Regards,

Chetan