cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process enum dropdown list values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on interactive forms for CRM 7.0 using web request and ZCI layout.

When I say web request we define the fields required for the form in CRM that becomes the context for WDA and passed onto Adobe form.

This web request is a flat structure which mean if I have a node and attributes with in that you cant have multiple values to wards this node as in WDA.

Now My query:

I have a field called "xyz" since web request is a flat structure i just defined it as a string.

In WDA I made it a enumrated field and added key value pairs to it.

In Adobe form I binded this field to a WD native enum dropdown list every thing is fine untill here.

Now in the form I need this as a multiple select, so i changed the dropdown field to list box it works.

The form has to be submitted as a draft version when did so, it will not execute any APIs but saves the data to the web request.

When the same form is opened for the next time, with the data in web request it should reopen this field with the multiple seleced values high lighted.

since the field xyz is a single filed of string, how can i maintain multiple values in that...?

if there is a form status auto save function in Adobe form this might solve a bit but not sure when the form is opened 2nd time from web reqest view does it consider it as a new one or open the same form...?

I have such dropdown fields and problems including ones with depenedt values on one another.

I tried my best to explain the problem, if somebody can help me with this its much appriciated.

Note: Since this is dependent on CRM web request I am posting the same query in that block also apologies if this mean a duplicacy.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan / Otto,

Any help in this regard...?

Thanks & Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the solution and problem is solved.

Iterating & processing a enumrated dropdown is like any other dropdown /list box in adobe forms.

Regards,

Sai Krishna