cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related inter company credit memo - Order status 'Not Invoiced'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently created 'Order related inter company credit memo' process for return Stock Transport Orders(STO). For this, we used order related billing (billing relevance = C i.e. Relevant for ord.-related billing - status acc.to target qty) with standard item category 'G2N'. The issue is even after invoicing, sales order item status is 'Not Invoiced' and header status is 'Open', hence these orders are picked up multiple times during background invoice run and multiple invoices are being created.

How do we control the 'Completion' status in order related inter company billing? VBUP-FKSAA is not changed even after billing document creation and remains as A i.e. Not yet processed. Do i need to check VBUP-FKIVP since this is inter company billing.

I have also tried with TVAP-FKREL as 'B' i.e. Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity but of no use.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ganesh

Edited by: Venkata Ganesh Perumalla on Nov 10, 2010 6:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can check in copy control VTAF for the item category G2N what routines are assigned for "Copying requirements" and also "Pos./neg. quantity".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using billing type IG and sales document type ZICR and in VTAF there is no entry maintained for this combination.

Do i need to have copy control from billing document to sales order?

Regards,

Ganesh

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check too the Note 308989 - Consultant note for cross-company transactions

It says:

I.1.5 Returns request (IR) - returns delivery - customers credit memo -
intercompany credit memo (IG) (RETURNS)
The customer credit memo is created for the returns request and the
intercompany credit memo is created for the returns delivery.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are generating a credit memo request sales order for STO returns and posting documents in other company code with output type RD04. And this is not SAP Returns process with 'Returns' indicator, so this information from SAP Note is not relevant.

The concern is how to update sales order/document flow with invoice qty once invoice created. Is it done through VTAF (copy control billing to sales document), i have maintained these but of no use.

Regards,

Ganesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do i need to have copy control from billing document to sales order?

I am not sure but may be you can try this option in development client.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)