cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Ob08 transaction without transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to update OB08 transaction in all environments manually, I mean, without transport request.

I believe there is a SAP Note regarding that.

Let me know if someone knows it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is called 'Current Settings'. There are some notes that explain how to configure the system so you can do this in your test and production client. Please review in detail the following notes:

77430 Customizing: Current settings

135028 Transfer IMG activity to current setting

356483 Customizing: Current settings in the test system

Though a production client is set to be 'non-modifiable' in SCC4, changes could still be made in some transactions just by setting the 'current setting' flag for the corresponding objects.

In the note 77430 Basis has provided a way to maintain current settings Objects designated 'current settings' can be maintained in a production system directly even if SCC4 setting has "no changes allowed" set AND

SCC4 client role setting, is 'Production' which exactly describes your situation. See note 78329.

In your case, you are referring to OB08, the related table is TCURR Exchange rate, the view is called V_TCURR (SE11).

Regards Bernhard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,you can do it via worklist.

Create and assign ex. rate to one IMG-SAP NetWeaver-General Settings-Currencies-Define Worklist for Exchange Rate Entry and Assign Exchange Rate to the Worklist .

Then maintain it via tcode TCURMNT