cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Multiple IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a process in which a xml file comes to PI and according to the data one or multiple IDocs have to be created.

Example: If the field ABC is filled with a value then I create a Idoc with message type X

If in the same xml the field DEF is filled with a value I have to create another Idoc with message type Y

If in the same xml the field GHI is filled with a valur I have to create another Idoc with message type Z

So with one XML input I must be able to create 3 different IDocs. Is that possible? If yes, how?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can have a single message mapping with one source XML and 3 target idocs. Use exists or create if node function in message mapping to create the target idoc message based on the availability of the values for the fields you wanted. In ID, you will have one sender agreement, three receiver determinations ,3 interface determinations, and 3 receiver agreements( 3 receiver CCs)

Regards,

Reyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chris,

If you are working on PI 7.11 then ..

Try importing 3 idocs in receiver side and make their occurences 0:n

Then apply node functions like if ABC exists then create node for IDOC X

if DEF exists then create node for IDOC Y

if GHI exists then create node for IDOC Z

It will help you.

Thanks

sandeep sharma

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Is multimapping, with receiver side IDoc going to work in PI 7.11. Don't we require to change the occurence of the IDoc node?

Thanks,

Krishnaraju.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

very much possible,

IDoc scenarios will not support multi mapping, for this reason you have to create 3 individial Mappings for 3 IDocs and 3 Operation mappings required.

add 3 mapings in Interface determination , Check condition in mapping level or check condition in Interface determination level.

this will work.

Regards,

Raj