cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc processing rule not invoking the transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was working fine until we made some changes to the existing IDoc structure. I am able the see the IDocs in the message monitor. But they are not getting processed by the transaction as expected. Any thoughts?

Regards,

V M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stopping and starting the NW instance couple of times fixed it.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the moment....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VM,

changing the IDoc structure reminds me of cache problems. Have you tried to execute the following link to clear the JCo Cache?

http://<server>:<port>/XMII/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

That didn't fix the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stop first the MessageListener. Then do what Michael suggest. Last step is to start the MessageListener.

BR

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think that fixed it either. I am getting a warning pop-up window with a message "3" whenever I create a new processing rule. Does it make sense to you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of MII do you use?

BR

Pedro

Edited by: Pedro Iglesias on Nov 11, 2010 8:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on 12.1.0 Build(201).

It shouldn't matter because it was working fine until we made the changes to the IDoc structure in ECC and restarted our MII NW instance to view those changes in MII.

We followed the same protocol when we made changes to the IDoc structure once before but didn't face this issue at that time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recomment to update your system, because you are running the RKT version which is very much out of date and old.

MII is now at SP7 Patch4 (12.1.7). I know that the RKT have issues with MessageListener.

BR

Pedro