Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually entering the condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,while creating a sales order.

In th conditions tab.

When I specify the "Condition value" manually, it is not being considered for calculation of Net Value.

What are the changes that had to be made, in order to add this manual value to the net value.

FYI...

while creating the sales order, the conditions tab had only three conditions, as follows:

Gross Value 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

ZP00 SWUK -Profit (%) % GBP 0.00

Total Profit 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

Net Value 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

AZWR Down Pay./Settlement 0.00 GBP 0.00 GBP 0.00

MWST Output Tax 17.500 % 0.00 GBP 0.00

Total 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

Later I manually inserted a condition ZU00,

ZU00 Basic Price-SWUK GBP 1 EA GBP 0.00

Gross Value 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

ZP00 SWUK -Profit (%) % GBP 0.00

Total Profit 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

Net Value 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

AZWR Down Pay./Settlement 0.00 GBP 0.00 GBP 0.00

MWST Output Tax 17.500 % 0.00 GBP 0.00

Total 0.00 GBP 1 EA 0.00 GBP 0.00

whenever i change the condition value for the condition types ZP00, the net value field changes automatically.

But when i change the condition value for the condition type ZU00, there is no change in the net value.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hard to tell without more details.

One thing to check is if the ZU00 condition is active. The settings on the pricing procedure and/or exlcusion rules may be causing the presence of the ZP00 to deactivate the ZU00. What happens if you enter only the ZU00.?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please check whether:

ZP00 - please check how it is calcuating for net value.

ZU00 - please check how it is calculating netvalue.

because these two are for different circumsatnces.

please sit with ABAPER and check it.

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Thanks for the reponses. Sorry for the delay, Was caught up in some other works.

1. The condition ZU00 is active. When I try to maintain it in VK12, i am required to maintain it for "Distribution channel-Customer-MAterial pricing group" combination. But it has not been maintained for any combination. So, whenever the user creates a quotation, they have to manually enter this condition (have no idea why they need it in the first place) and specify the value.

The user's question is, "when i enter the price in 'condition value', the price does not add to the net value, but when I enter the price in 'Amount' field, the price gets added to the net value.". The user wants the price to be added to the net value, even when it is specified in the 'Condition Value'.

2. The Sub-total is blank for the condition type ZU00. In the pricing procedure, for the condition type ZU00, all fields other than Accounting key are blank, so I assume, Calculation type too is not maintained.

3. In V/06, Valid from date is blank. (and says 'Todays date')

I am still trying to figure out how can i get the user what they require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all...

I found why the amount was not getting added to the net value, when specified directly in "Condition Value" field.

The condition was defined to be "Condition class: Prices", "Calculation type:Quantity". Whenever the user enters the value directly in "condition value", it was not being considered for the net value calculation.

It is used for calculation only when it is specified in "Amount" Field.

Thank you very much for your efforts, Sorry If I have'nt provided clarifications for your questions correctly.

Edited by: Joshva Gnanaraj on Jan 13, 2011 11:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

could you please confirm u ahve assgined any Calculation type or Subtotal to ZU00

Also check Valid from date in V/06