cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to know the channels sequence in PI...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is ECC --> PI --> legacy

The SLD, ESR, IR etc was configured by another person. I am debugging an issue and I want to know in which order all the communication channels are processed.

I see that a report program in ECC fills data in the proxy structure and I see the corresponding data type in the ESR in PI.

Also in PI I see some file adapter related communication channels defined.

I see multiple folders for this in Integration repository and I am not able to follow whats happening.

Is there a way I can see the order/sequence in which data passes (through which channels) ??

thnks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

From your description, it seems that the message flow is as follows:

ECC -> Sender proxy -> PI -> <unknown> Receiver adapter -> Legacy

Run the scenario and use transaction sxmb_moni in ECC and PI to monitor the message. You will see the names of the Repository configuration objects here (Sender/Receiver Service, Name, Namespace etc).

You can use the monitoring tools of the Runtime Workbench to track the message and find out what adapter is being used. Here you can use the Message Monitoring to track the message ID, check the Audit Log where you should be able to see the name of the adapter that is being used.

Regards

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send some test data.. and check in sxmb_moni for details and the order in which the data is flowing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send some test data.. and check in sxmb_moni for details and the order in which the data is flowing