cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Shopping Cart Link issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently we have done SRM Ugrade from 5.0 to 7.0. We are using SRM 7.0 along with SAP EP 7.0

We have done the installation of SRM7.0 but after installation and config changes i assigned ESS role to my ID and try to create a Shoping Cart by clicking on Shop link under Shopping Area Page.

When i am clicking on Shop link or Advanced Search link a new window is opening and it's routing to Employee Home page instead of opening the Template or Catalog for Shoping Cart......

Any one knows what configuration needs to be done for Shoping Cart Link.... is there any service config needs to be done ? or do we need to change some property of iview ????

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if iViews are configured properly in EP or not. Then check SRM system (SICF Transaction) whether all the relevant services are active or not.

SRM Transactions in 7.0 are Webdynpro applications and webdynpro related services need to be activated for these applications to run.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have checked in PCD all the iviews are configured properly.

I think there will be problem with services only.

Can you please let me know how i can find the web dynpro releated services ?

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Shoping application is working fine when i am opening it in Same Window that is in Content Area of Portal but when i am opening it in New Window that time its displaying above problem. Its going to homepage.

Regards,

Rahul