Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Field FKLMG in the Profitability Analysis

johnattan_company
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing with the following issue: in the profitability analysis document (that has been generated trough the SD billing document), the value field FKLMG it is zero; but isn´t true because the billing document have a value. Then the consecuence it is in the CO-PA report (transaction KE24);also this field have the value with zero too.

We have customizing 10 company code (Spain, Portugal, Marrocco, France, Uk..etc); and this situation happens only for the Brazil company code.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

JCR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I am also supporting for BRAZIL. There we use Nota fiscal document only, there is no any Profiatbliity analysisi document, unless other countries have.

Thanks

Rheya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it looks configuration settings might be missing; You may also need to post this in FI/CO forum.

Check t.code KE4I - For the pricing condition types and operating concern, required value fields are assigned and transfer +/- box are checked.

Also check t.code KE4M, the SD qty field FKLMG is assigned to ABSMG CO-PA qty field.

Check in t.code KEKF -Active transfer of incoming sales orders in case if the controlling area for Brazil is different.

The above pertains to incoming sales orders.

You may also want to check transfer of billing documents to CO-PA settings.

Check t.code KE4W, where in the billing document types are reset for value fields for Brazilian operating concern.

Finally in t.code KEKE, check controlling area (Brazilian) is set active.

Regards,