Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Header texts from sales order to Delivery using RVV50R10C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue under the header texts in Delivery(vl03n). It is as follows

The sales order was created in Va01.

And a background job is run i.e. (RVV50R10C) to create a delivery from the sales order.

My issue is the header texts from the sales orders are not transferred to the delivery automatically from this program. I need to print a smartform from the delivery.

Please provide your suggestions to transfer the texts from Sales Order to delivery.

Regards

Madhya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Copying texts from sales order to delivery check this link for configuration

http://learnsaptips.blogspot.com/2010/09/text-type-configuration-in-sap.html

Even in the smartform why cant you ask your abapper to get the text from Sales Order itself from

VBBE table and inputting the text id

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for your info. But the configuration is already known.I'm an Abaper and the business is like the sales orders are manually created and a batch job RVV50R10C is run every 30 mins to create the delivery with repect to Sales Order.

The smartform is taking from the delivery texts but the users wants the text to be copied from Sales Order.

Does this program RVV50R10C copies the text from Sales order header to Delivery header even without the text configuration..?

The user says it was so before..

Can you please help..?

Regards,

Madhya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the given program does not contain any information related to copying text from sales order to delivery because i have gone to two places in SE38.

1. go to documentation part it was explaining me about delivery due list.

2. go to se38 and execute, you will get 7 sub screens like general data,sals orders,purchase orders, deliveries,material, partners and user profile.

in any of this tab pages i am not able to find single information about the copying texts from sales order to delivery.

please check with user once again whether the program given by him is RVV50R10C or not.

regards,

balajia.