cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer Customers to GTS immedeately after creating Customer master

Former Member

Hi Folks,

Is there a possibility to transfer Customers to GTS immediately after creating Customer master.

I know /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3, but this report should run only at night,

becaus performance...

So the question is, right after creating the customer you can enter a sales order

and in this situation the customer is not in GTS.

We want to transfer the customer automatically right after(or while) creating the customer to GTS.

Is there any way to obtain this?

Thanks

Regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

unfortunately it not possible to have it done immediately when you create/change a partner.

These data changes are transferred to GTS via change pointers.

You can schedule the change pointers report every 10 minutes but still it has to be done as bgr. job.

At first Activate Change Pointers for Message Types (BD50)

/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL

and Activate Change Pointers for Reduced Messages - Press create icon to create it. (BD53)

/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL

Then schedule RBDMIDOC for /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL which send changes via IDoc.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For transferring the master data you need to activate the change pointer first. Then It is up to you whether you want to transfer immeidately or periodically.

Immediate transfer of master data happens through ALE distribution model as I explained before.

If it has to be done through schedule batch job even for a freequency of 5 mins, then once you create the customer and you have to wait for the next job to run then create SO, which would be not acceptable. Other wise SO fails to transfer, since customer is not availble in GTS.

We have done the ALE distribution model and succeeded.

If you are not confirtable in setting up the ALE distribution model, catch an ABAPer to set it up. Your problem would be solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configure ALE distribution model in TCode BD64 for below message types.

/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL Customer master

/SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL Distribute vendor master

/SAPSLL/MATMAS_SLL Material Master

This should be done in ECC. This will enable to transfer the master data on save immediately to GTS.

No need to schedule a job for master data transfer once you set up this.

Hope this helps....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the ALE model as Pradeep suggested. I configured for /SAPSLL/MATMAS_SSL in BD64 but it seems not to work. Materials are not transferred directly after creation only after running RBDMIDOC new materials appear in GTS. Is there anything else I need to set up?

Regards,

Ulrich