cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry in VFX3 needs to be cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We recently took up a new support project. Here we have an issue related to VFX3. For one of the company code, there are 2 billing documents showing up which are from the year 2008. Till then no body concentrated to release them to accounts.

Business says that they got the payments from customers and are accounted manually in FI.

Now they do not want these 2 billing documents showing up in VFX3. One Billing document is F2 and the other one is S1 billing.

As there is no impact on FI entries we asked to cancel F2 invoice using S1 document type. It went fine. Now it is not showing up in VFX3.

But for S1 cancellation document we are unable to provide solution, as the related deliveries also cancelled or deleted, and system is throwing error and showing up it in VFX3.

How we can clear it now from VFX3? Is there any way.

Looking ahead for advise.

Venkat Cheedalla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally S1 is the cancellation of F2. In order to cancel S1, you can use S3 for S1. Go to tcode VOFA and put S3 document inside S1 document type. I will suggest you to use different number range for S3.

I cant printscreen for you here as it is not allow. You may message me and I could give you the link elsewhere.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

S1 is usually the cancellation document for invoice type F2. So, S1 cannot be cancelled again using VF11.

What you could do is check to see which F2 invoice preceeds this S1 cancellation invoice, then find out what happened to that F2 invoice - were there any processing errors, is the invoice archived. Ideally this S1 should not show up on VFX3 as you have yourself seen after cancelling the other F2 with an S1. As a last resort you might try archiving this S1 and that might take it off VFX3.

Cheers,

Shailabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried in VF11 for that S1 billing document ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi