cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IDoc for an outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem with the IDoc defined for an outbound delivery.

Scenario:

Implementation of a small enhancement for an IDoc (DESADV, DELVRY01) created for an outbound delivery (in VL02N).

What I did:

I implemented the EXIT_SAPLV56K_002 exit in the V56K0001 enhancement, activated in SMOD, assigned V56K0001 component in CMOD and acivated it. Then I put a breakpoint on the ZXTRKU02 include. For me everything in SMOD and CMOD looks OK.

I have also created a partner profile, port, outbound message config. (message DESADV, basic type DELVRY01, application V2, output message type LAVA, process code DELV. function module used for this process code is IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY).

What I can do:

I can issue an IDoc message, it looks ok and contains the standard data.

Problem:

It seems that the enhancement does not work. Finally I put there only one line of code to avoid a program bug and just to check . The system does not stop at the breakpoint (set on the ZXTRKU02 include in the EXIT_SAPLV56K_002 exit).

Am I using the proper exit? I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Grzegorz Skorus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Grzegorz

Not an expert on this, but noone is responding so I thought let me try and help you. You seem to be doing the right things as mentioned in OSS note 1498409.

Firstly since this can be called form Shipment Idoc also, you may need to make a differentiation by the interface parameter 'MESSAGE_TYPE' or segment name. See the attached OSS note, though it belongs to older releases, it may help you.

Also help says 'The callup of this function module is programmed for each enhancement of the internal table for the IDoc (in other words, when you add an extra segment'. So may be you need to add an extra segment/field to make it work.

Futher the user exits are replaced by BADIs. May be you should use exit_badi_v56k.

Hope this helps and others will pitch in.

1498409 - Valuation Type unavailable when creating deliveries using IDOC

631913 - Exit after formatting delivery IDoc type DELVRY

Former Member

Thanks for the suggestion but it seems that everything with my code and configuration is OK.

I checked and confirm that the system stops at the break-point if the requested processing in the VL02N is

"Send with with application own transaction"

and not

"Send immediately (when saving the application).

In other words the breakpoint works when I use VL02N and then VL71 but does not work with VL02N only.

Do not ask me why.

Regards,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz,

Did you try to switch on update debuging ?

I mean adding output to the delivery. Then adding /h in the transaction window. Pressing save button in VL02N. At this time debugger should be triggered. Go to settings and mark update debugging option. Press F8. Once the debugger is stopped again. Create breakpoint from within debugger - either on appropriate form on function module.

Best regards

Witek Prawecki