cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liability on two transport vendors for one shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in the process of configuring transportation with two level leg determination. That is from parent plant to one destination, it would be in main leg and from that destination to final destination in subsequent leg.

The purpose of doing is that liability should be created on two transport vendors while creating shipment document. I have done almost all configuration settings related to this in IMG > Logistics Execution > Transportation and Routes. But I am unable to create second shipment document via VT01N. First of all, my doubt is, is it possible to create a shipment document without considering the parent delivery document since it has already been assigned to first shipment.

Have searched the forum but I am unable to find a solution. Need experts help.

Kaushal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VT01N, before assigning the transport vendor and route, I assigned the delivery and I could generate shipment document and shipment cost for the second stage also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kushal,

this is to inform you that,

ok you are doing transportation chain concept and in that you are using two TCP one is main leg for one destination and second destination for subsequent leg.

here i have a doubt, you are processing one single delivery with two different vendors, please correct me if am wrong.

if you are using one single delivery for two shipments creation it is not possible, because the delivery is already assigned to frist shipment. so please create a shipment document with collective shipment but dont take individual shipment and try.

regards,

balajia