cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Logs Empty in Communication Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in Channel Monitoring.I can see the messages are successful but nothing is displayed in Audit Logs.This is happening for both Receiver and Sender Channel.Earlier i could see the logs but it has started happening suddenly .

I am working on PI 7.1.Kindly provide help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargav,

Check this note: 1436261

Reason and Prerequisites

Since PI 7.1, the audit log handling was changed, such that only audit logs which describe an error are persisted to the database. Audit Logs of type info are only kept in an in-memory cache per clusternode, and they get evicted according to a LRU strategy (details are explained in note 1314974).

There was an program error in the retrieval of audit logs from the memory caches of all cluster nodes, which led to the unavailability to monitoring of audit logs for messages which were processed on a different cluster node than the one on which the runtime workbench was executed.

Solution

To correct this problem, apply the patch matching your support package version as per the instructions in the NetWeaver Support Package Stack Guide.

PI 7.10

The archives and the Support Package Stack Guide can be found on the SAP Service Marketplace:

http://service.sap.com/netweaver --> SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 - Release-Specific Inf --> Support Package Stacks Information -->

7.1: SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1

EhP1: SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1

Please select the requested SP Stack.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen,

Thanks for your response.We have two cluster nodes and the issue is coming for both the nodes.Audit logs are sometimes visible and sometimes not .It is happening for File,AS2 and SOAP channels in both sender receiver and sender side.

Can you please provide some help?

Thanks,

Bhargav